Thursday, September 01, 2005

I dragged myself out tonight.

I had altogether the strangest day. I ate. And I ate. And I ate. No matter what, or how much, I ate, I couldn't get enough to eat. I had a good day at work - nice people, no major hassles - so I don't know why I was so hungry. (I do tend to eat more when I'm stressed out.) By the time I got home, I think I'd hit every fast food place in town. Late in the day, I discovered I had some trail mix with me, so I used that to get through the last couple of hours.

Having caught up on the boards, I got dressed and went out on my bike. It was hard. I slogged along, low on energy (not surprising) - but I went a little farther than I have been doing on my evening outings, and of course, by the time I came home, I felt much better. Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: